الأربعاء، 6 مارس 2013

Best creations of the earth




Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings

I thought lover Lavalys

Do you know who is your lover?

Is the prophet Mohammed

Do you prayed today

Come tell me

God's blessings on Muhammad and his family and his family and Peace


Fraternity members

There poll in this thread on the extent to remind you of your messenger Muhammad

I ask for your vote on one of the options

I hope that you mark a day on one of these options

Not skimp at your lover Mohammed a few seconds or push of a button once every day with prayer peace be upon him
This is the least we do support our Prophet Muhammad


I hope Members of the brothers published this idea in the forums and displayed on websites


Post leased

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

شارك برأيك وكن ايجابيا